Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Today did not go as planned

I am not sure what is up with the blogging every day now I just keep finding time I want to sit down and write. Don't worry I am sure I wont make a habit of it.


Today didn't go as planned in almost every way.



I woke up late with a sore back a stuffy nose and a phone full of texts about work hours before I wanted to think about it. The day has progressed into taking Simon for a walk that I couldn't hold his focus or get his attention for a second of. That might be a bit of an exaggeration but not much of one. So at the end I felt frustrated and didn't enjoy the walk nearly as much as I normally do. Also it left me feeling disconnected to the dog I normal feel can almost hear my thoughts. Not that I always like what he does with that information but at least there is normally a connection there.


I got to work and a few hours later had one of the worst migraines that I have ever had. Mix that with they are deep cleaning the whole building and you can't help but smell bleach. They aren't even bleaching the room I was in there was a wall and a door between me and I still spent the afternoon feeling motion sick while sitting still and trying to convince my body not to throw up. My eyes stung the room spun and I had to take a quick break and hug my dogs to keep it all together.



 When I got home I was told I smelled like bleach so some how it got through the closed door. unfortunately this migraine was long lasting and I am still feeling the effects of it. Thankfully it has gotten less painful but the room is still spinning.


But on the positive side my bike is back from the shop and the unusually warm weather means I can start using it. Nik was willing to bring me my migraine meds at work and take care of dinner so I could just curl up into a ball and rest, And they should be done with cleaning that part of the building so the chemical smell shouldn't be as bad tomorrow.


Also apparently Sadie missed me when I was gone today and that always makes you feel good to me missed.


Here is hoping that tomorrow goes better.


No comments:

Post a Comment