Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Photography goals.

As part of challenging myself to become a better photographer I have been working on getting off auto and using my camera to it's full potential. I have really enjoyed the challenge this brings and I am excited to learn more. I have been reading a lot as well as taking a few classes to gain more knowledge and experience. I still have a lot to learn but I am having a ton of fun improving my photography skills.

I thought I would share with you some pictures I have taken since I switched from auto.

Simon with his friends Titan and Ruby.
Simon and Sadie napping.
Sadie likes to look out windows.
Simon laying on the bed.
Two dogs looking at the camera at the same time is just too much to ask. 
Simon looking serious. 
The River makes a good background.
More of Simon and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment