Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Visiting Friends.

This month my dogs have had more friends come over to visit than almost any month before.
I am going to let Sadie and Simon introduce them and tell you what they though of them.


First Kooper came to hang out with us.

Simon: I really like Kooper. Well most of the time. Occasionally.  Sometimes. Kooper can be... How do I put this. He can be a crazy annoying hyper puppy. And I know that sounds like a lot of fun but Kooper is huge. Like massive so when he is being crazy it's a big pain in the butt. But other than that he is cool. Also sometime we sing together.

Sadie: Kooper might be bigger than me but he is really just a puppy as such you have to play with him a lot. And sometimes you have to tell him when enough is enough. But mostly you play with him and it's all good. Also when he hangs out Mom takes us for lots of walks to try and make him a little tired so that's awesome.



Next Napoleon hung out with us for a little bit.

Simon: Okay well one thing I do have to say for Poe is that he has gotten less annoying as he has gotten older. However he still follows me around all the time and tries to play with me and get my attention. But when I actually try to play with him he gets scared and runs away. Make up your mind dude.

Sadie: I try to play with Poe but sometimes he gets scared. He is such a little guy. I try to get down so I am as small as possible but he still acts scared sometimes. But he has finally started to play with me and I love that. My only issue with him is I will be trying to nap and then he walks on me. Don't do that Poe let sleeping dogs lie.


Finally Axel dropped by.

Simon: The best thing about Kooper and Poe is that they are not Axel. Axel is super playful and hyper and has no idea of personal space. He even tried to sit on me once! Can you believe it! Once or twice I almost forgot and played with him but then I remembered and didn't.

Sadie: Axle is alright he is brindle just like me so he already has that going for him. He also is really friendly and fun to play with. The only issue is that he sometimes sits on me and I don't really like that. But he has his puppy dog eyes down so he is starting to get it.

Well that is it for the friends who have played with us this month. I am working on writing about the dog sled race Simon and I were in at the start of the month. I hope to have that post up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment