Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Photo Project for the year.

I am doing a 365 project where I take a picture every day for the year. With my passion for my dogs as well as with how much I enjoy taking pictures of them it was natural to combine the two so my project is to take a picture of my dogs as well as dogs in general. I have really enjoyed doing it so far and it has really been a fun challenge. I might also expand it to include dog stuff or pictures that represent dogs.  Here is the link for the project so far and it will be updated through out the year.

3 comments:

  1. You will certainly need to include pictures of schnauzers, two schnauzers in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do that it would be a great excuse to see you!

      Delete
    2. I would love to do that it would be a great excuse to see you!

      Delete