Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blogging goals for 2015


Wow a post not about dogs...
Well not directly about dogs anyway.
In my last post I talked about a photography goal I had for 2015 and that made me start thinking about my blogging goals. I would like to branch out in a few new and different directions with this blog. These are things I intended to do from the start but I got sidetracked and never ended up doing them.
One of the things I would like to start doing is blog more regularly and about more if a journal style about my training with my dogs. This will give me a chance to track my progress as well as force me to regularly sit down and evaluate my training.
Also I would like to do more work related topics as I work at a dog kennel and I have gotten a lot of funny stories and experiences at work.
I don't know if anyone who reads this has any thoughts or suggestions about what they would like or topics they are interested in but feel free to comment below if you do. 


1 comment: