Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Fourth Birthday Sadie!

Sadie turned four years old today! I am happy to report that she seemed to enjoy her birthday. I would also like to add she recently went to the vet for her yearly check up and she got a clean bill of health. Our vet was really happy with her weight and how clean her teeth are. I am super happy to hear she is healthy, it's the best birthday gift.


Now on to the fun part.
Sadie kicked off her birthday with a sleep over with Paquette. Both dogs enjoyed helping bake the cake and then we all hung out and watched/slept through a movie. I took a nap today and Sadie was asleep next to my head and Paquette was asleep on my back it was very cozy.


 This morning Sadie got to go on a early morning walk with her pal Chevy. My schedule and his owner's is pretty opposite so it was the first time the dogs had been able to hangout in a while. When we finished our walk we needed to take Paquette to her grooming appointment so Sadie went along and spent a few hours at daycare playing. When the dogs came home after that we were all pretty tired so we all took a nap. When we woke up from the nap Sadie put her party clothes on and they enjoyed some cake.

 
 Paquette post grooming. 


After the cake Paquette had to go home.Sadie like most kids on there fourth birthday was wiped out and had to take a second nap.
After we took her on her second walk she opened her presents. Sadie was not excited about the new collar but is currently trying out her new chew toys. It has been a wonderful birthday and I hope we get to spend many more with her.



I also wanted to share a picture of her cake. It is a peanut butter and carrot cake, with pumpkin and apple sauce cream cheese frosting and I used the leftover ice cream  bones as decoration. It's decently healthy we very little sugar and smells fantastic. Well if you like peanut butter that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment