Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Busy Bee. Updates

I figured writing it down will help me to be a little more organised. I posted on our facebook but I haven't actually written down anything yet.

On 11/5/15 Simon turned two years old. I wasn't able to get his birthday off work but we celebrated that week by getting to drive up to Ashton Idaho and he got to run on a dog sled team.  Simon and I love getting to go up to Ashton and learn more about dog sledding.

Currently I am working full time and I am going to school as well and trying to manage with the holidays coming up so I don't think I am going to have has much time to post as I would like. Also I have to work on my application for my program.

So I will post as much as I have time for but see you more after the first of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment