Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Making a list so I can check things off.

I have had a ton of dog stuff happen and life keeps getting in the way of writing about it. I figured I would list it out and get to them in order as soon as I could.

Simon and I competed in our first Obedience and Rally trial.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Sadie and Simon had there first experience with Barn hunt.

 Paquette spent a few nights with us over the 4th of July trying to relax from the fireworks.

I took my first Rally class with both dogs.

I had a bit of a life crisis and decided to deal with it by walking in the hills with Simon.

My dad came into town and spent two weeks staying with us. While he was here he helped me make dog beds for the two pups.

It has been a great few months. But now I am going to start making the time to write about all of the wonderful things that we have been up to.

Also if you would like to see more frequent pictures of the pups check out our. Facebook page or our instagram page.



No comments:

Post a Comment