Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What most of the day is like.

First of all oops! I have been meaning to post about Simon's Birthday (11/5/13) and about the wonderful adventures I have been having recently with sled dogs but I just haven't found time to sit down and do it. I will get to it as soon as possible.

Today I didn't have anything I had to do this morning so for the first time in a while I got a nice slow day off. I fed the dogs unloaded the dishwasher and sat down and read a book. Really can the morning get any more relaxing than that?  FYI the book was "Dogtripping" By David Rosenfelt. It is the crazy story of how he moved from California to Maine with 25 dogs.  It is a fun read and for a book about dogs doesn't take you on the emotional roller coaster that most dogs books do. I am looking at you "Merle's Door" by Ted Kerasote that I finished before I started "Dogtripping". That is also a very good book but the two of them are about as different books as you can get.

While I was enjoying my relaxing morning I noticed Sadie and Simon had taken up there normal positions when I am just chilling. I feel so lucky to have dogs that are happy to nap and just hang out while I am having a lazy morning. Now to say thank you I am going to bundle up and take them for a walk!.

The circle in the bottom left is my head.
One of Sadie's favorite spots right next to the heater.

Sadie is not thrilled with my picture taking during nap time. 
Wow I don't know why but Simon looks huge in this picture for some reason.

"Hey I am trying to sleep could you get out of my face?"

"That's better."

Husky Tail on the head.

Got to love little brother cuddles.

"What?"

"Finally a chance to sleep."



No comments:

Post a Comment