Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Phone Pictures of the kids.


Simon chilling on a walk.
I have been really busy starting a new job while still working for my old one for a bit. It has been a crazy week over all I have spent my extra time training Simon and going for walks. Over all not much time to write or take nice pictures with my good camera. Also I got a job at a dog kennel and I am going to learn how to groom dogs. I am super excited!  I plan on getting back to writing as soon as as life calms down a bit. But I want to share some pictures I have been taking.


However I normally have my phone on me and when Simon or Sadie is super cute I can't resist it.

So here are some cell phone pictures of my guys.


Simon smile
Sadie on a walk. By the river. 
Simon on a walk. 
Sadie at obedience class. 
Simon next to Paquette. He looks huge.
Sadie does not want to get out of bed.
Simon like to sit on my feet. I like it when he does that. 
Sadie says reading is important. As is sleeping.
I like how huge Simon's head looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment