Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Meet more friends! Also bonus puppy pictures.


      Bacardi out on a hike.

    This is  Bacardi. This crazy wild pup is a 5 year old golden retriever.  When she was young she suffered from high fevers and seizure, but even with the issues she faced she's as as happy a dog as you could ever ask for.  She's owned by a close friend and I've been able to watch her grow up.  I also get the wonderful privilege of babysitting her any time the family is out of town.  She loves hiking and walking and activities outdoors of any sort.


Chevy as a puppy. Sleeping over at my house.

 Chevy the first day I met him.

    Secondly we have Chevy.  He's had a lot of ups and downs in his short life.  Despite his rough start, he's a loving puppy whose main drive is making the people around him happy.  He is a joy to visit and a very easy dog to work with.  I sometimes tease his owner, a good friend of mine, that it's unfair how exceptionally well behaved his dog is. We enjoy going on walks around the river, and playing in the park.

 Chevy at the river.

    There are others that pop in from time to time that I'm sure will make an appearance, and I'll introduce them as we go.  I just wanted to touch on the most common two dogs outside of my immediate family.

I am going to include more pictures of Chevy as a puppy and some of Bardi.

 Sadie and Chevy playing.

Bardi as a baby years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment