Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Slipping into the future.

It has been years since I looked at this. Not that I haven't spent that time doing things with my dogs and other animals but at some point I no longer could find the time to write a blog that no one reads. 

Not that it matters. At the end of the day I am doing this for myself to help capture memories and have something to look back on. I don't have the best memory and time with my animals is too precocious to forget. 

So I might try to start this up again. I am actively training both Simon and Skipper to compete in Rally. I am still learning more about sharing my life with dogs.  A lot has changed. My Mother has always told me I am not someone that handles change well. And I wont say it has been easy but I am trying to move forward and not fight it. 

Good Point Simon.


No comments:

Post a Comment